The Force Field of Tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides, 2010.
"Prospects and Limits of Tourism-Led Growth: The International Evidence,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 2(3), pages 287-303, September.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides, 2009. "Prospects and Limits of Tourism-Led Growth: The International Evidence," Working Paper series 41_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- John M. Piotrowski & Rabah Arezki & Reda Cherif, 2009.
"Tourism Specialization and Economic Development; Evidence from the UNESCO World Heritage List,"
IMF Working Papers
09/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Arezki, Rabah & Cherif, Reda & Piotrowski, John, 2009. "Tourism Specialization and Economic Development: Evidence from the UNESCO World Heritage List," MPRA Paper 17132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Clemens Breisinger & Xinshen Diao & Marie‐Helen Collion & Pierre Rondot, 2011. "Impacts of the Triple Global Crisis on Growth and Poverty: The Case of Yemen," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 29(2), pages 155-184, March.
- Rinaldo Brau & Alessandro Lanza & Francesco Pigliaru, 2003. "How Fast are the Tourism Countries Growing? The cross-country evidence," Working Papers 2003.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sdrali, Despina & Chazapi, Katerina, 2007. "Cultural Tourism In A Greek Insular Community: The Residents’ Perspective," MPRA Paper 6368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura, 1995. "Non-linear evolution of dynamic spatial systems. The relevance of chaos and ecologically-based models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 183-210, April.
- Neal, Janet D. & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Uysal, Muzaffer, 1999. "The Role of Satisfaction with Leisure Travel/ Tourism Services and Experience in Satisfaction with Leisure Life and Overall Life," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 153-163, March.
- Jallat, Frédéric & Shultz, Clifford J., 2011. "Lebanon: From cataclysm to opportunityâCrisis management lessons for MNCs in the tourism sector of the Middle East," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 476-486, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1093-1102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Figini & Laura Vici, 2009. "Tourism and Growth in a Cross-Section of Countries," Working Paper series 01_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Sabella, Enrico, 2001. "New advances in spatial network modelling: Towards evolutionary algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 385-401, January.
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lingaraj MALLICK & Ummalla MALLESH & Jaganath BEHERA, 2016. "Does tourism affect economic growth in Indian states? Evidence from panel ARDL model," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(606), S), pages 183-194, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism development; Quality of life; Shocks; Endogenous growth theory; Social exchange theory; Chaos theory; Tourism destinations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ren:journl:v:5:y:2013:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Jerzy (Jurek) Konieczny). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcfea.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.