Cultural Tourism In A Greek Insular Community: The Residents’ Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bachleitner, Reinhard & Zins, Andreas H., 1999. "Cultural Tourism in Rural Communities: The Residents' Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 199-209, March.
- Perdue, Richard R. & Long, Patrick T. & Kang, Yong Soon, 1999. "Boomtown Tourism and Resident Quality of Life: The Marketing of Gaming to Host Community Residents," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 165-177, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Despina Sdrali & Maria Goussia-Rizou & Pinelopi Kiourtidou, 2015. "Residents’ perception of tourism development as a vital step for participatory tourism plan: a research in a Greek protected area," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 923-939, August.
- Jorge Ridderstaat & Robertico Croes, 2013. "The Force Field of Tourism," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, June.
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2016:i:6:p:160-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Lappa & Evangelia Georgitsoyanni, 2016. "Integrating Cultural Heritage into Contemporary Life. The Perspective of Local Communities: The Case of Arcadia, Greece," Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(1), pages 39-49.
More about this item
Keywordsalternative tourism; cultural tourism; cultural heritage; sustainable local development; Greece;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2008-01-05 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2008-01-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .