Report NEP-CUL-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Audley & Marcel Boyer, 2007. "The Competitive Value of Music to Commercial Radio Stations," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-30, CIRANO.
- Sdrali, Despina & Chazapi, Katerina, 2007. "Cultural Tourism In A Greek Insular Community: The Residents’ Perspective," MPRA Paper 6368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haase, Fee-Alexandra, 2008. "“Parallel Worlds“. Clusters for a Theory of Concepts of Communications. Historical Intercultural and Cultural Comparative Studies in Perspectives of National and Transnational Constitutions, Values, C," MPRA Paper 6534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geerte Cotteleer & Tracy Stobbe & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2007. "Farmland Conservation in The Netherlands and British Columbia, Canada: A Comparative Analysis Using GIS-based Hedonic Pricing Models," Working Papers 2007-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Buckley, Robert M. & Mathema, Ashna S., 2007. "Is Accra a superstar city ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4453, The World Bank.
- Galdini, Rossana, 2007. "Tourism And The City: Opportunity For Regeneration," MPRA Paper 6370, University Library of Munich, Germany.