The Competitive Value of Music to Commercial Radio Stations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Watt, 2014. "Fair remuneration for copyright holders and the Shapley value," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 7, pages 118-128 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Buda, Andrzej, 2012. "Does pop music exist? Hierarchical structure in phonographic markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(21), pages 5153-5159.
- Christian Handke, 2014. "Collective administration," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 11, pages 179-204 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberto Bombana & Carla Marchese, 2014.
"Designing fees for music copyright holders in radio services,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 5-19.
- Bombana, Roberto & Marchese, Carla, 2012. "Designing Fees for Music Copyright Holders in Radio Services," POLIS Working Papers 166, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
More about this item
Keywordscopyright valuation; Commercial radio; évaluation des droits d'auteur; radio commerciale;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2008-01-05 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2008-01-05 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2007s-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.