Report NEP-MKT-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tucker, Catherine & Zhang, Juanjuan, 2007. "Long Tail or Steep Tail? A Field Investigation into How Online Popularity Information Affects the Distribution of Customer Choices," Working papers 39811, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Bharath, Josiam & Sadiq, Sohail & Prema, Monteiro, 2007. "Curry Cuisine: Perceptions Of Indian Restaurants In Malaysia," MPRA Paper 6362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Economides & Ioannis Lianos, 2007. "The Elusive Antitrust Standard on Bundling in Europe and in the United States at the Aftermath of the Microsoft Cases," Working Papers 07-47, NET Institute, revised Dec 2007.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Marette, Stephan & Hayes, Dermot J. & Forster, Bruce A., 2007. "Collective Marketing Arrangements for Geographically Differentiated Agricultural Products: Welfare Impacts and Policy Implications," Staff General Research Papers 12758, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Claude, DASPREMONT & Rodolphe, DOS SANTOS FERREIRA & Jacques, THEPOT, 2007. "Hawks and doves in segmented markets : a formal approach to competitive aggressiveness," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007039, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stergios Skaperdas & Samarth Vaidya, 2007. "Persuasion as a Contest," Working Papers 070809, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Huang, Ching-I, 2007. "Estimating Demand for Cellular Phone Service under Nonlinear Pricing," MPRA Paper 6459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Audley & Marcel Boyer, 2007. "The Competitive Value of Music to Commercial Radio Stations," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-30, CIRANO.