Report NEP-TUR-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- R. Brau & A. E. Scorcu & L. Vici, 2007. "Assessing visitor satisfaction with tourism rejuvenation policies: the case of Rimini, Italy," Working Papers 617, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sdrali, Despina & Chazapi, Katerina, 2007. "Cultural Tourism In A Greek Insular Community: The Residents’ Perspective," MPRA Paper 6368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baros, Zoltan & Dávid, Lorant Denes, 2007. "Environmentalism And Sustainable Development From The Point Of View Of Tourism," MPRA Paper 6373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Accinelli, Elvio & Brida, Juan Gabriel & Carrera, Edgar & Pereyra, Juan, 2007. "The Effects On Environmental Investment Of Changes In Tourism Demand," MPRA Paper 6372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galdini, Rossana, 2007. "Tourism And The City: Opportunity For Regeneration," MPRA Paper 6370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El-Sharkawy, Omneya Khairy, 2007. "Exploring Knowledge And Skills For Tourist Guides: Evidence From Egypt," MPRA Paper 6369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George, Babu, 2007. "Should You Reward More Those Teachers Who Participate More? A Study In The Context Of In-Service Tourism Teacher Training Programs," MPRA Paper 6360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sotiropoulou, Eleni-Christina, 2007. "Tourism, Village Space And The Re-Appropriation Of Rural: Towards A New Social Organisation Of The Countryside," MPRA Paper 6371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geerte Cotteleer & Tracy Stobbe & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2007. "Farmland Conservation in The Netherlands and British Columbia, Canada: A Comparative Analysis Using GIS-based Hedonic Pricing Models," Working Papers 2007-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Adolfsson, Petra & Solli, Rolf, 2007. "Guided tours and the city - Proceedings," GRI-rapport 2007:4, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.