Tourism, Village Space And The Re-Appropriation Of Rural: Towards A New Social Organisation Of The Countryside
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bachleitner, Reinhard & Zins, Andreas H., 1999. "Cultural Tourism in Rural Communities: The Residents' Perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 199-209, March.
- Perdue, Richard R. & Long, Patrick T. & Kang, Yong Soon, 1999. "Boomtown Tourism and Resident Quality of Life: The Marketing of Gaming to Host Community Residents," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 165-177, March.
More about this item
Keywordstourism; appropriation conflicts; use of rural space;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-01-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2008-01-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .