Environmentalism And Sustainable Development From The Point Of View Of Tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2007. "A survey of tourist operator attitudes to renewable energy supply in Queensland, Australia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 567-586.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmentalism; sustainable tourism; environmental impacts; sustainability value map;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-01-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2008-01-05 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TUR-2008-01-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .