Report NEP-PPM-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doreen Krüger & Armin Scholl, 2007. "Managing and modelling general resource transfers in (multi-)project scheduling," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 28/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Miller, Roger & Lessard, Donald, 2007. "Evolving Strategy: Risk Management and the Shaping of Large Engineering Projects," Working papers 37157, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Bacchini, Roberto Darío & Garcia-Fronti, Javier & Marquez, Ezequiel, 2007.
"Valuación De Un Proyecto De Inversión Utilizando Opciones Reales Borrosas
[Project Valuation Using fuzzy Real Options]," MPRA Paper 6443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuno Gil & Marcela Miozzo, 2007. "Innovation in Private Infrastructure Development Effects of the Selection Environment and Modularity," DRUID Working Papers 07-23, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2005. "Theoretical Flaws In The Use Of The Capm For Investment Decisions," MPRA Paper 6330, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Florenz Plassmann & T. Nicolaus Tideman, 2007. "Efficient Urban Renewal Without Takings: Two Solutions to the Land Assembly Problem," Working Papers e07-8, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Brandon Julio & Woojin Kim & Michael Weisbach, 2007. "What Determines the Structure of Corporate Debt Issues?," NBER Working Papers 13706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tripathy, Anshuman & Eppinger, Steven D., 2007. "A System Architecture Approach to Global Product Development," Working papers 37283, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Klein, Mark & Poltrock, Steven & Handel, Mark, 2007. "A Coordination-Theoretic Approach to Understanding Process Differences," Working papers 37155, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Baros, Zoltan & Dávid, Lorant Denes, 2007. "Environmentalism And Sustainable Development From The Point Of View Of Tourism," MPRA Paper 6373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore