Report NEP-ENV-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- T. Nicolaus Tideman & Florenz Plassmann, 2007. "A Pricing Mechanism for CO2 Emissions that Incorporates Future Revisions of Estimates of the Cost of Today?s Emissions," Working Papers e07-9, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Eva M. Berger, 2007. "The Power of Monthly Data in the GSOEP: How the Chernobyl Catastrophe Affected People's Life Satisfaction and Environmental Concerns," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 73, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Matthew Kotchen & Michael Moore, 2007. "Conservation: From Voluntary Restraint to a Voluntary Price Premium," NBER Working Papers 13678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2007. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth after Liberalisation: An Analysis of Indian States," MPRA Paper 6472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2007. "Strategic Voting for Noncooperative Environmental Policies in Open Economies," MPRA Paper 6333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Philippe Michel & Pierre Pestieau, 2007. "Public and private environmental spending. A political economy approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-31, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Junsang Nam & Mort Webster & Yosuke Kimura & Harvey Jeffries & William Vizuete & David T. Allen, 2007. "Reductions in Ozone Concentrations Due to Controls on Variability in Industrial Flare Emissions in Houston, Texas," Working Papers 0709, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Baros, Zoltan & Dávid, Lorant Denes, 2007. "Environmentalism And Sustainable Development From The Point Of View Of Tourism," MPRA Paper 6373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilie Alberola & Julien Pierre Chevallier & Benoît Chèze, 2007. "European carbon prices fundamentals in 2005-2007: the effects of energy markets, temperatures and sectorial production," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-33, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Accinelli, Elvio & Brida, Juan Gabriel & Carrera, Edgar & Pereyra, Juan, 2007. "The Effects On Environmental Investment Of Changes In Tourism Demand," MPRA Paper 6372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilie, Livia & Horobet, Alexandra & Popescu, Corina, 2007. "Liberalization And Regulation In The Eu Energy Market," MPRA Paper 6419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana Fernandez & Robert W. Gilmer & Jonathan Story, 2007. "Gasoline content regulation as a trade barrier: do boutique fuels discourage fuel imports?," Working Papers 0709, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mort Webster & Junsang Nam & Yosuke Kimura & Harvey Jeffries & William Vizuete & David T. Allen, 2007. "The Effect of Variability in Industrial Emissions on Ozone Formation in Houston, Texas," Working Papers 0708, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2007. "Ecological-economic viability as a criterion of strong sustainability under uncertainty," Working Paper Series in Economics 67, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Giaccaria Sergio & Frontuto Vito, 2007. "GIS and Geographically Weighted Regression in stated preferences analysis of the externalities produced by linear infrastructures," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200710, University of Turin.
- Aanestad, Sigurd & Sandal, Leif K. & Eide, Arne, 2007. "Optimal Fishing Policy for Two Species in a Three-Species Predator-Prey Model The case of Capelin, Cod and Juvenile Herring in the Barents Sea," Discussion Papers 2007/29, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Geerte Cotteleer & Tracy Stobbe & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2007. "Farmland Conservation in The Netherlands and British Columbia, Canada: A Comparative Analysis Using GIS-based Hedonic Pricing Models," Working Papers 2007-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.