Gasoline content regulation as a trade barrier: do boutique fuels discourage fuel imports?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ming-yuan Chen, 2005. "Technology adoption in response to changes in market conditions: Evidence from the US petroleum refining industry," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 735-756.
- Brown, Jennifer & Hastings, Justine & Mansur, Erin T. & Villas-Boas, Sofia B., 2008.
"Reformulating competition Gasoline content regulation and wholesale gasoline prices,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Brown, Jennifer & Hastings, Justine & Mansur, Erin T. & Villas-Boas, Sofia B, 2007. "Reformulating Competition? Gasoline Content Regulation and Wholesale Gasoline Prices," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9v59q1ck, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Hastings, Justine & Brown, Jen & Mansur, Erin, 2008. "Reformulating Competition: Gasoline Content Regulation and Wholesale Gasoline Prices," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6jt4x4p7, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 2001.
"LAG Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(6), pages 1519-1554, November.
- Serena Ng & Pierre Perron, 1997. "Lag Length Selection and the Construction of Unit Root Tests with Good Size and Power," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 369, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Chen, Ming-Yuan, 2002. "Survival duration of plants: Evidence from the US petroleum refining industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 517-555, April.
- Erich J. Muehlegger, 2004.
"Gasoline Price Spikes and Regional Gasoline Content Regulations - A Structural Approach,"
0421, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Muehlegger, Erich, 2006. "Gasoline Price Spikes and Regional Gasoline Content Regulation: A Structural Approach," Working Paper Series rwp06-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-01-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-01-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-01-05 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddwp:0709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.