Exploring Knowledge And Skills For Tourist Guides: Evidence From Egypt
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:149-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:155-167 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstour guides (TG); area of study; knowledge background; Egypt;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-01-05 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-01-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-KNM-2008-01-05 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TUR-2008-01-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .