Cultural Tourism in Rural Communities: The Residents' Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S R Lieber & D R Fesenmaier, 1985. "Physical and social conditions affecting recreation site preferences," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(12), pages 1613-1625, December.
- S R Lieber & D R Fesenmaier, 1985. "Physical and Social Conditions Affecting Recreation Site Preferences," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 17(12), pages 1613-1625, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciervo Margerita, 2013. "Agritourism in Italy and the Local Impact Referring To Itria Valley. The Organic Firm “Raggio Verde” And Its Ecological Agritourism Project," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 5(4), pages 322-338, December.
- repec:eee:touman:v:53:y:2016:i:c:p:244-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sdrali, Despina & Chazapi, Katerina, 2007. "Cultural Tourism In A Greek Insular Community: The Residents’ Perspective," MPRA Paper 6368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Penz, Elfriede, 2009. "Social distance between residents and international tourists--Implications for international business," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 457-469, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:5:p:621-628 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Lappa & Evangelia Georgitsoyanni, 2016. "Integrating Cultural Heritage into Contemporary Life. The Perspective of Local Communities: The Case of Arcadia, Greece," Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(1), pages 39-49.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:64-75 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:44:y:1999:i:3:p:199-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .