La Serie A In Televisione E Allo Stadio: Presentazione Del Dataset Audiball 1.0
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brad R. Humphreys & Li Zhou, 2014.
"The Louis-Schmelling Paradox and the League Standing Effect Reconsidered,"
14-22, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Humphreys, Brad & Zhou, Li, 2014. "The Louis-Schmelling Paradox and the League Standing Effect Reconsidered," Working Papers 2014-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Jeffery Borland, 2003. "Demand for Sport," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 478-502, Winter.
- David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2012.
"Nerves of steel? Stress, work performance and elite athletes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(19), pages 2423-2435, July.
- David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Nerves of Steel? Stress, Work Performance and Elite Athletes," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Nerves of Steel? Stress, Work Performance and Elite Athletes," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 251, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 24 Sep 2009.
- Babatunde Buraimo & David Forrest & Robert Simmons, 2006.
"Robust Estimates of the Impacts of Broadcasting on Match Attendance in Football,"
IASE Conference Papers
0637, International Association of Sports Economists.
- B Buraimo & D Forrest & R Simmons, 2006. "Robust estimates of the impact of broadcasting on match attendance in football," Working Papers 574575, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Babatunde Buraimo, 2008. "Stadium attendance and television audience demand in English league football," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(6), pages 513-523.
- Roger G. Noll, 2007. "Broadcasting And Team Sports," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(3), pages 400-421, July.
- Roger G. Noll, 2013. "Endogeneity in attendance demand models," Chapters,in: The Econometrics of Sport, chapter 7, pages 117-134 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Umberto Lago, 2006. "The State of the Italian Football Industry," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Sport, chapter 50 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Buraimo, Babatunde & Simmons, Rob, 2009.
"A tale of two audiences: Spectators, television viewers and outcome uncertainty in Spanish football,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 326-338, July.
- B Buraimo & R Simmons, 2007. "A tale of two audiences: spectators, television viewers and outcome uncertainty in Spanish football," Working Papers 591121, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3697 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:3982 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. P. Barros & G. Rossi, 2014. "A Bayesian stochastic frontier of Italian football," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(20), pages 2398-2407, July.
- David Forrest & Rob Simmons & Stefan Szymanski, 2004. "Broadcasting, Attendance and the Inefficiency of Cartels," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(3), pages 243-265, May.
- Baimbridge, Mark & Cameron, Samuel & Dawson, Peter, 1996. "Satellite Television and the Demand for Football: A Whole New Ball Game?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 317-333, August.
- Kevin Alavy & Alison Gaskell & Stephanie Leach & Stefan Szymanski, 2010.
"On the Edge of Your Seat: Demand for Football on Television and the Uncertainty of Outcome Hypothesis,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 5(2), pages 75-95, May.
- Kevin Alavy & Alison Gaskell & Stephanie Leach & Stefan Szymanski, 2006. "On the Edge of Your Seat: Demand for Football on Television and the Uncertainty of Outcome Hypothesis," Working Papers 0631, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- David Forrest & Robert Simmons & Babatunde Buraimo, 2005. "Outcome Uncertainty And The Couch Potato Audience," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(4), pages 641-661, September.
- Alessandro Baroncelli & Raul Caruso, 2011. "The Organization And Economics Of Italian Serie A: A Brief Overall View," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 7(2), pages 67-85, September.
- David Romer, 2006. "Do Firms Maximize? Evidence from Professional Football," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(2), pages 340-365, April.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2008. "Globalization of the sports economy," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 4(3), pages 13-32, Dicembre.
- Grant Allan & Graeme Roy, 2008. "Does Television Crowd Out Spectators?," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 9(6), pages 592-605, December.
- Stefan Szymanski, 2003. "The Economic Design of Sporting Contests," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1137-1187, December.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2008. "Globalisation of the sports economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00356764, HAL.
- Lawrence M. Kahn, 2000. "The Sports Business as a Labor Market Laboratory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 75-94, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caruso, Raul & Addesa, Francesco & Di Domizio, Marco, 2016. "The Determinants Of The TV Demand Of Soccer: Empirical Evidence On Italian Serie A For The Period 2008-2015," MPRA Paper 70189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel data; Serie A; Attendance; Audience; AUDIBALL 1.0;
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rde:rivdes:201501caruso_didomizio. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raul Caruso). General contact details of provider: http://www.rdes.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.