Globalization of the sports economy
Introduction – 1. Major features of a globalized sports economy – 2. International economic flows in a global sports economy – 3. Globalization as geographical spread of the sports economy – 4. Globalization of professional sports – Conclusion – References
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicolas EBER & Jacques THÉPOT, 1999. "Doping in Sport and Competition Design," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1999044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michel Aglietta & Wladimir Andreff & Bastien Drut, 2008.
"Bourse et Football,"
0820, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Wladimir Andreff & Michel Aglietta & Bastien Drut, 2008. "Bourse et Football," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00293907, HAL.
- Wladimir Andreff & Paul D. Staudohar, 2000. "The Evolving European Model of Professional Sports Finance," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 1(3), pages 257-276, August.
- Leo H. Kahane, 2006. "The Reverse-Order-of-Finish Draft in Sports," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Economics of Sport, chapter 69 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rde:rivdes:200803andreff. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raul Caruso)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.