Globalization of the sports economy
Introduction – 1. Major features of a globalized sports economy – 2. International economic flows in a global sports economy – 3. Globalization as geographical spread of the sports economy – 4. Globalization of professional sports – Conclusion – References
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berentsen, Aleksander, 2002.
"The economics of doping,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 109-127, March.
- Leo H. Kahane, 2006. "The Reverse-Order-of-Finish Draft in Sports," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Economics of Sport, chapter 69 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michel Aglietta & Wladimir Andreff & Bastien Drut, 2008.
"Bourse et Football,"
0820, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Wladimir Andreff & Michel Aglietta & Bastien Drut, 2008. "Bourse et Football," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00293907, HAL.
- Nicolas EBER & Jacques THÉPOT, 1999. "Doping in Sport and Competition Design," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1999044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Wladimir Andreff & Paul D. Staudohar, 2000. "The Evolving European Model of Professional Sports Finance," Journal of Sports Economics, The North American Association of Sports Economists, vol. 1(3), pages 257-276, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rde:rivdes:200803andreff. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raul Caruso)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.