Competitive balance between national leagues in European football after the Bosman Case
Introduction – 1. The Bosman Case: No Harmful Side Effects? – 2. Structural Differences and Developments – 3. Empirical Evidence – 4. Future Options – Conclusions
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefan Szymanski, 2007.
"The Champions League And The Coase Theorem,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(3), pages 355-373, 07.
- Stefan Szymanski, 2006. "The Champions League and the Coase Theorem," Working Papers 0617, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Christopher F Baum, 2006. "An Introduction to Modern Econometrics using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, number imeus, October.
- El-Hodiri, Mohamed & Quirk, James, 1971. "An Economic Model of a Professional Sports League," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 1302-1319, Nov.-Dec..
- Trudo Dejonghe, 2004. "Football in Belgium from centre to semi-periphery: Analyzing the financial ground," IASE Conference Papers 0433, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Trudo Dejonghe, 2008. "Football in Belgium from centre to semi-periphery: Analyzing the financial ground," Working Papers 0827, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Trudo Dejonghe, 2005. "Football in Belgium from centre to semi-periphery: Analyzing the financial ground," IASE Conference Papers 0503, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Stephen Hall & Stefan Szymanski & Andrew S. Zimbalist, 2002. "Testing Causality Between Team Performance and Payroll," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 3(2), pages 149-168, May.
- Umberto Lago, 2006. "The State of the Italian Football Industry," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Economics of Sport, chapter 50 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alessandro Baroncelli & Umberto Lago, 2006. "Italian Football," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 7(1), pages 13-28, February.
- Thomas Ericson, 2000. "The Bosman Case," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 1(3), pages 203-218, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rde:rivdes:201002dejonghe_vanopstal. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raul Caruso)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.