Competitive balance between national leagues in European football after the Bosman Case
Introduction – 1. The Bosman Case: No Harmful Side Effects? – 2. Structural Differences and Developments – 3. Empirical Evidence – 4. Future Options – Conclusions
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Hall & Stefan Szymanski & Andrew S. Zimbalist, 2002. "Testing the Causality between Team Performance and Payroll: The Cases of Major League Baseball and English Soccer," Journal of Sports Economics, The North American Association of Sports Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 149-168, May.
- Thomas Ericson, 2000. "The Bosman Case: Effects of the Abolition of the Transfer Fee," Journal of Sports Economics, The North American Association of Sports Economists, vol. 1(3), pages 203-218, August.
- Christopher F Baum, 2006. "An Introduction to Modern Econometrics using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, number imeus, September.
- Stefan Szymanski, 2007.
"The Champions League And The Coase Theorem,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(3), pages 355-373, 07.
- Alessandro Baroncelli & Umberto Lago, 2006. "Italian Football," Journal of Sports Economics, The North American Association of Sports Economists, vol. 7(1), pages 13-28, February.
- Umberto Lago, 2006. "The State of the Italian Football Industry," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Economics of Sport, chapter 50 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- El-Hodiri, Mohamed & Quirk, James, 1971. "An Economic Model of a Professional Sports League," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 1302-1319, Nov.-Dec..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rde:rivdes:201002dejonghe_vanopstal. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raul Caruso)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.