Bourse et Football
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wladimir Andreff & Michel Aglietta & Bastien Drut, 2008. "Bourse et Football," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00293907, HAL.
- Michel Aglietta & Wladimir Andreff & Bastien Drut, 2008. "Bourse et Football," Working Papers 0820, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sébastien Dessus & Gaël Raballand, 2011. "L'Etat peut-il rendre compétitif les clubs de football français," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2014. "French professional football: how much different?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01244492, HAL.
- Sébastien Dessus & Gaël Raballand, 2011. "L'Etat peut-il rendre compétitif les clubs de football français ?," Post-Print halshs-00639300, HAL.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2014. "Building Blocks for a Disequilibrium Model of a European Team Sports League," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00971782, HAL.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2008. "Globalization of the sports economy," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 4(3), pages 13-32, Dicembre.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2011. "Some comparative economics of the organization of sports: Competition and regulation in north American vs. European professional team sports leagues," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00677436, HAL.
- Teodor Dima, 2015. "Manchester United’S Ipo (2012)," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 65-71, February.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2011. "Some comparative economics of the organization of sports: competition and regulation in north American vs. European professional team sports leagues," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(1), pages 3-27, June.
More about this item
Keywordsstock exchange; financial crisis; economics of sport; football; governance; regulation;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_182_0255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.