L'Etat peut-il rendre compétitif les clubs de football français ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Aglietta & Wladimir Andreff & Bastien Drut, 2008.
"Bourse et Football,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 118(2), pages 255-296.
- Michel Aglietta & Wladimir Andreff & Bastien Drut, 2008. "Bourse et Football," Working Papers 0820, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Wladimir Andreff & Michel Aglietta & Bastien Drut, 2008. "Bourse et Football," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00293907, HAL.
- Rodney Fort & James Quirk, 1995. "Cross-subsidization, Incentives, and Outcomes in Professional Team Sports Leagues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 1265-1299, September.
- El-Hodiri, Mohamed & Quirk, James, 1971. "An Economic Model of a Professional Sports League," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 1302-1319, Nov.-Dec..
- Stefan Szymanski & Stefan KÈsenne, 2004.
"Competitive balance and gate revenue sharing in team sports,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 165-177, March.
- SZYMANSKI, Stefan & KÉSENNE, Stefan, 2003. "Competitive balance and gate revenue sharing in team sports," Working Papers 2003003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Forrest, David & Simmons, Robert & Feehan, Patrick, 2002. "A Spatial Cross-Sectional Analysis of the Elasticity of Demand for Soccer," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(3), pages 336-355, August.
- Guido Ascari & Philippe Gagnepain, 2007.
"Evaluating Rent Dissipation in the Spanish Football Industry,"
Journal of Sports Economics,
, vol. 8(5), pages 468-490, October.
- Guido Ascari & Philippe Gagnepain, 2007. "Evaluating Rent Dissipation in the Spanish Football Industry," Post-Print hal-00622841, HAL.
- Stefan Szymanski, 2003. "The Economic Design of Sporting Contests," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1137-1187, December.
- Stefan Szymanski & Ron Smith, 1997. "The English Football Industry: profit, performance and industrial structure," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 135-153.
- Sloane, Peter J, 1971. "The Economics of Professional Football: The Football Club as a Utility Maximiser," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 18(2), pages 121-146, June.
- Jean-Jacques Gouguet & Didier Primault, 2006. "The French Exception," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 7(1), pages 47-59, February.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2007. "French Football: A Financial Crisis Rooted in Weak Governance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00270019, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsrevenues potential; optimal budget; Besson report.; Football; potentiel de recettes; budget optimal; Ligue 1; rapport Besson.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00639300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.