Manchester United’S Ipo (2012)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan KÃ©senne, 2014. "The Economic Theory of Professional Team Sports," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15211.
- Michel Aglietta & Wladimir Andreff & Bastien Drut, 2010. "Floating European football clubs in the stock market," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-24, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Michel Aglietta & Wladimir Andreff & Bastien Drut, 2008.
"Bourse et Football,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 118(2), pages 255-296.
- Wladimir Andreff & Michel Aglietta & Bastien Drut, 2008. "Bourse et Football," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00293907, HAL.
- Michel Aglietta & Wladimir Andreff & Bastien Drut, 2008. "Bourse et Football," Working Papers 0820, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Dirk G. Baur & Conor McKeating, 2011. "Do Football Clubs Benefit from Initial Public Offerings?," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 6(1), pages 40-59, February.
- Adrian R. Bell & Chris Brooks & David Matthews & Charles Sutcliffe, 2012.
"Over the moon or sick as a parrot? The effects of football results on a club's share price,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(26), pages 3435-3452, September.
- Adrian Bell & Chris Brooks & David Matthews & Charles Sutcliffe, 2009. "Over the Moon or Sick as a Parrot? The Effect's of Football Results on a Club's Share Price," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2009-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Adrian Bell & Chris Brooks & David Matthews & Charles Sutcliffe, 2011. "Over the Moon or Sick as a Parrot? The Effects of Football Results on a Club's Share Price," Post-Print hal-00709557, HAL.
- Dirk G. Baur and Conor McKeating, 2009. "The Benefits of Financial Markets: A Case Study of European Football Clubs," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp283, IIIS.
More about this item
KeywordsIPO; football club; Stock Exchange Index; commercial income;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2015:v:1ii:p:65-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.