Global Supply Crisis: Challenges & Ways to Overcom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fan, Rui & Xu, Ke & Zhao, Jichang, 2018. "An agent-based model for emotion contagion and competition in online social media," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 495(C), pages 245-259.
- Schmidt, Christoph G. & Wuttke, David A. & Heese, H. Sebastian & Wagner, Stephan M., 2023. "Antecedents of public reactions to supply chain glitches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 259(C).
- Mahan, Joseph E. & Seo, Won Jae & Jordan, Jeremy S. & Funk, Daniel, 2015. "Exploring the impact of social networking sites on running involvement, running behavior, and social life satisfaction," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 182-192.
- Molina, Arturo & Fernández, Alejandra C. & Gómez, Mar & Aranda, Evangelina, 2017. "Differences in the city branding of European capitals based on online vs. offline sources of information," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 28-39.
- Carmela Milano, 2015. "Democratization or else vulgarization of cultural capital? The role of social networks in theater’s audience behavior," Working Papers CEB 15-004, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Richey, Michelle & Ravishankar, M.N., 2019. "The role of frames and cultural toolkits in establishing new connections for social media innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 325-333.
- Jamal El-Den & Pratap Adikhari & Pratap Adikhari, 2017. "Social media in the service of social entrepreneurship: Identifying factors for better services," Journal of Advances in Humanities and Social Sciences, Dr. Yi-Hsing Hsieh, vol. 3(2), pages 105-114.
- Smith, Andrew N. & Fischer, Eileen & Yongjian, Chen, 2012. "How Does Brand-related User-generated Content Differ across YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter?," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 102-113.
- Bo Yang & Chao Liu & Xusen Cheng & Xi Ma, 2022. "Understanding Users' Group Behavioral Decisions About Sharing Articles in Social Media: An Elaboration Likelihood Model Perspective," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 819-842, August.
- Gal-Tzur, Ayelet & Grant-Muller, Susan M. & Kuflik, Tsvi & Minkov, Einat & Nocera, Silvio & Shoor, Itay, 2014. "The potential of social media in delivering transport policy goals," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 115-123.
- Fathey Mohammed & Nabil Hasan Al-Kumaim & Ahmed Ibrahim Alzahrani & Yousef Fazea, 2023. "The Impact of Social Media Shared Health Content on Protective Behavior against COVID-19," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 20(3), pages 1-16, January.
- Fazal Ur Rehman & Rosman Bin Md Yusoff & Fadillah Binti Ismail & Farwida Javed, 2019. "What is Brand? Some Insights in the Historical Development," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 10(4), pages 8-13.
- Drummond, Conor & O'Toole, Thomas & McGrath, Helen, 2022. "Social Media resourcing of an entrepreneurial firm network: Collaborative mobilisation processes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 171-187.
- Bojana Suzić & Miroslav Karlíček & Václav Stříteský, 2016. "Adoption of Social Media for Public Relations by Museums," Central European Business Review, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2016(2), pages 5-16.
- Monica Patrut, 2015. "Candidates In The Presidential Elections In Romania (2014): The Use Of Social Media In Political Marketing," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 21.
- Marcel Rosenberger & Christiane Lehrer & Reinhard Jung, 0. "Integrating data from user activities of social networks into public administrations," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Davide Giacomini & Paola Zola & Diego Paredi & Mario Mazzoleni, 2020. "Environmental disclosure and stakeholder engagement via social media: State of the art and potential in public utilities," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(4), pages 1552-1564, July.
- Domenico CONSOLI, 2017. "The Use of Social Media and E-Commerce: a Winning Strategy for Small Businesses," North Economic Review, Technical University of Cluj Napoca, Department of Economics and Physics, vol. 1(1), pages 109-119, October.
- Maximilian ROBU, 2013. "A New Classification Of Smes In The Digital Economy Context," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 150-155, June.
- Christian Bartelheimer, Philipp zur Heiden, Hedda Lüttenberg, Daniel Beverungen, 2021. "Systematizing the Lexicon of Platforms in Information Systems: A Data-Driven Study," Working Papers Dissertations 79, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics; Supply Management; Forecasting; Customer Demand; Holistic Perspective;
All these keywords.
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:12:y:2021:i:4:p:32-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.