Demography and Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kulish Mariano & Kent Christopher & Smith Kathryn, 2010.
"Aging, Retirement, and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, July.
- Mariano Kulish & Kathryn Smith & Christopher Kent, 2006. "Ageing, Retirement and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Rush, 2011. "China's Labour Market," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 29-38, September.
- Thammarak Moenjak & Kengjai Watjanapukka & Oramone Chantapant & Teeravit Pobsukhirun, 2010. "New Globalization: Risks and Opportunities for Thailand in the Next Decade," Working Papers 2010-04, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Jürgen Faik, 2012.
"Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality: The Case of Germany since the 1980s,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
518, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jürgen Faik, 2012. "Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality – The Case of Germany since the 1980s," Working Papers 272, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
Keywordsdemography; trend growth; dependency ratios; ageing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:jun2010-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .