Public finance sustainability gap and raising the retirement age, abstract and full summary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kulish Mariano & Kent Christopher & Smith Kathryn, 2010.
"Aging, Retirement, and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, July.
- Mariano Kulish & Kathryn Smith & Christopher Kent, 2006. "Ageing, Retirement and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2004. "Pension Reforms: An Illustrated Basic Analysis," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 50(3), pages 569-625.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2004. "Pension reforms: an illustrated basic analysis," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 201, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kilponen, Juha & Kinnunen, Helvi & Ripatti, Antti, 2006. "Population ageing in a small open economy : some policy experiments with a tractable general equilibrium model," Research Discussion Papers 28/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Robert P. Hagemann & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 1989. "Ageing Populations: Economic Effects and Implications for Public Finance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 61, OECD Publishing.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2000.
"Why a Funded Pension System is Useful and Why It is Not Useful,"
NBER Working Papers
7592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2000. "Why a Funded Pension System is Useful and Why It is Not Useful," Munich Reprints in Economics 19859, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2011. "Julkisen talouden rahoituksellinen kestävyys Suomessa," Discussion Papers 1237, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Alexander Schwan & Etienne Sail, 2013. "Assessing the economic and budgetary impact of linking retirement ages and pension benefits to increases in longevity," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 512, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Roel Beetsma & Heikki Oksanen, 2008. "Pensions under Ageing Populations and the EU Stability and Growth Pact ," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(4), pages 563-592, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-01-09 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2015-01-09 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.