Public finance sustainability gap and raising the retirement age, abstract and full summary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kulish Mariano & Kent Christopher & Smith Kathryn, 2010.
"Aging, Retirement, and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, July.
- Mariano Kulish & Kathryn Smith & Christopher Kent, 2006. "Ageing, Retirement and Savings: A General Equilibrium Analysis," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2004. "Pension reforms: an illustrated basic analysis," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 201, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2000.
"Why a Funded Pension System is Useful and Why It is Not Useful,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19859, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2000. "Why a Funded Pension System is Useful and Why It is Not Useful," NBER Working Papers 7592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2004. "Pension Reforms: An Illustrated Basic Analysis," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 50(3), pages 569-625.
- Kilponen, Juha & Kinnunen, Helvi & Ripatti, Antti, 2006. "Population ageing in a small open economy : some policy experiments with a tractable general equilibrium model," Research Discussion Papers 28/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Robert P. Hagemann & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 1989. "Ageing Populations: Economic Effects and Implications for Public Finance," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 61, OECD Publishing.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2011. "Julkisen talouden rahoituksellinen kestävyys Suomessa," Discussion Papers 1237, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Alexander Schwan & Etienne Sail, 2013. "Assessing the economic and budgetary impact of linking retirement ages and pension benefits to increases in longevity," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 512, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Roel Beetsma & Heikki Oksanen, 2008. "Pensions under Ageing Populations and the EU Stability and Growth Pact ," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(4), pages 563-592, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-01-09 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2015-01-09 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .