Report NEP-AGE-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adema, Y. & Bonenkamp, J. & Meijdam, A.C., 2013. "Flexible Pension Take-up in Social Security," Discussion Paper 2013-043, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Oksanen, Heikki, 2014. "Public finance sustainability gap and raising the retirement age, abstract and full summary," Research Reports 177, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Mayvis Rebeira, 2014. "The Effect of Pension Income on Longevity: Evidence from Confederate Veterans," Working Papers 140014, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Matthew S. Rutledge & April Yanyuan Wu & Francis M. Vitagliano, 2014. "Do Tax Incentives Increase 401(k) Retirement Saving? Evidence from the Adoption of Catch-Up Contributions," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2014-17, Center for Retirement Research.
- Alejandro Villagómez & Gabriel Ramírez, 2013. "Propuesta de una Pensión Universal Proporcional en México," Working papers DTE 561, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Pelgrin, F. & St-Amour, P., 2014. "Life cycle responses to health insurance status," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- H.Filiz Alkan Meshur & Ahmet Alkan, 2014. "The Integration of Elderly and Disabled People into Urban and Social Life: A New Model for Konya/Turkey-YEBAM," ERSA conference papers ersa14p582, European Regional Science Association.
- Hannu Tervo, 2014. "Who turns to entrepreneurship later in life? - Push and pull in Finnish rural and urban areas," ERSA conference papers ersa14p236, European Regional Science Association.
- Stanislawa Golinowska & Agnieszka Sowa & Ewa Kocot, 2014. "Impact of aging on curative health care workforce. Country Report Poland," CASE Network Reports 0118, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Katerina Lisenkova & Marcel MÃ©rette, 2014. "Can an Ageing Scotland Afford Independence?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p58, European Regional Science Association.
- Scherger, Simone & Hagemann, Steffen, 2014. "Concepts of retirement and the evaluation of post-retirement work: Positions of political actors in Germany and the UK," Working papers of the ZeS 04/2014, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Mark Vink, 2014. "Intergenerational Developments in Household Saving Behaviour," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/23, New Zealand Treasury.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2014. "Means-tested long term care and family transfers," CORE Discussion Papers 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Matthew J. Hill & Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen, 2014. "Employer accommodation and labor supply of disabled workers," Economics Working Papers 1450, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michaela Fuchs & Antje Weyh, 2014. "Demographic change and unemployment in East Germany: how close are the ties?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p220, European Regional Science Association.
- Marie Vandresse, 2014. "Working Paper 09-14 - Une méthodologie de projection des ménages : le modèle HPROM (Household PROjection Model)," Working Papers 1409, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Aurélie Côté-Sergent & Jean-Yves Duclos & Alexandre Lekina & Steeve Marchand & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2014. "Projections de l'état de santé de la population québécoise et impacts sur le risque de longévité d'un régime de retraite à prestations déterminée," Cahiers de recherche 1401, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.