Subsidies, Negotiated Planning and Public Enterprise in the Italian Mezzogiorno
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jörg Finsinger & Ingo Vogelsang, 1985. "Strategic Management Behavior Under Reward Structures in a Planned Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 263-269.
- Mo-Yin S. Tam, 1985. "Reward Structures in a Planned Economy: Some Further Thoughts," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 279-289.
- Justman, Moshe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2002.
"Taking the bite out of fiscal competition,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 294-315, September.
- Justman, Moshe & Thisse, Jacques-François & van Ypersele, Tanguy, 2001. "Taking the Bite Out of Fiscal Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- JUSTMAN, Moshe & THISSE, Jacques-François & VAN YPERSELE, Tanguy, 2002. "Taking the bite out of fiscal competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1598, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mo-Yin S. Tam, 1981. "Reward Structures in a Planned Economy: The Problem of Incentives and Efficient Allocation of Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(1), pages 111-128.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 1999. "Welfare Reform and the Race to the Bottom: Theory and Evidence," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 505-525, January.
- Altunbas, Yener & Evans, Lynne & Molyneux, Philip, 2001. "Bank Ownership and Efficiency," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 926-954, November.
- Ian King & R. Preston McAfee & Linda Welling, 1993. "Industrial Blackmail: Dynamic Tax Competition and Public Investment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 590-608, August.
- Yuill D. & Wishlade F., 2001. "Sviluppi recenti nella politica regionale degli Stati membri dell'Unione europea: una rassegna comparativa dei cambiamenti," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1-2, pages 251-340.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30727607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfredo Del Monte & Domenico Scalera, 2001. "The Life Duration of Small Firms Born Within a Start-up Programme: Evidence from Italy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 11-21.
- Martin, Philippe, 1999. "Public policies, regional inequalities and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 85-105, July.
- S. Lodde, 2002. "Patti Territoriali e specializzazione produttiva nel Mezzogiorno," Working Paper CRENoS 200211, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
KeywordsMezzogiorno; Financial Subsidies; Negotiated Planning; Public Enterprises;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .