Incentive Effects in Tournaments with Heterogeneous Competitors – an Analysis of the Olympic Rowing Regatta in Sydney 2000
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:1759-1770 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammond, Robert G. & Zheng, Xiaoyong, 2013. "Heterogeneity in tournaments with incomplete information: An experimental analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 248-260.
More about this item
Keywordstournaments; heterogeneity; incentive effects; effort;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2009_3_bach. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .