Preemptive behavior in sequential-move tournaments with heterogeneous agents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levaggi, Rosella & Smith, Peter, 1994. "On the Intergovernmental Fiscal Game," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 49(1), pages 72-86.
- Frank A. Cowell, 1990. "Cheating the Government: The Economics of Evasion," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262532484, January.
- Helmuth Cremer & Maurice Marchand & Pierre Pestieau, 1996.
"Interregional redistribution through tax surcharge,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, pages 157-173.
- CREMER, Helmuth & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1994. "Interregional Reditribution through Tax Surcharge," CORE Discussion Papers 1994069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, H. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1996. "Interregional redistribution through tax surcharge," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1218, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tracy Snoddon & Jean-François Wen, 2003. "Grants structure in an intergovernmental fiscal game," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 115-126, August.
- M M Barrow, 1989. "Local authority responses to grants: different types of response and equilibrium," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(3), pages 313-320, June.
- Allingham, Michael G. & Sandmo, Agnar, 1972.
"Income tax evasion: a theoretical analysis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 323-338.
- John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1972. "A General Equilibrium Calculation of the Effects of Differential Taxation of Income from Capital in the U.S," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 328, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gilbert, Guy & Picard, Pierre, 1996. "Incentives and optimal size of local jurisdictions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 19-41, January.
- M M Barrow, 1986. "Central grants to local governments: a game theoretic approach," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 4(2), pages 155-164, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gürtler, Oliver, 2006. "Contractual Incentive Provision and Commitment in Rent-Seeking Contests," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 100, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Timothy Mathews & Tim Blumentritt, 2015. "A sequential choice model of family business succession," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 15-37.
- Jost, Peter-J. & Kräkel, Matthias, 2008. "Human capital investments in asymmetric corporate tournaments," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, pages 312-331.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:6:y:2005:i:3:p:245-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.