Zahraniční investice a náchylnost k měnovým krizím: zkušenosti tranzitivních ekonomik
[Foreign investment and perceptions of vulnerability to foreign exchange crises: evidence from transition economies]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A. & Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "The Property Right Paradigm," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 16-27, March.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 291-303.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajmund MIRDALA, 2010.
"Monetary Aspects Of Short-Term Capital Inflows In The Central European Countries,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(4(14)/ Wi), pages 342-358.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2010. "Monetary aspects of short-term capital inflows in the Central European Countries," MPRA Paper 27649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2008.
"Decomposition of External Capital Inflows and Outflows in the Small Open Transition Economy (The Case Analysis of the Slovak Republic),"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, pages 219-231.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2007. "Decomposition of external capital inflows and outflows in the small open transition economy (The case analysis of the Slovak republic)," MPRA Paper 7248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; foreign direct investment; balance of payments; transition economies;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2004:y:2004:i:3:id:462:p:313-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .