Sources of Earnings Differentials Among Migrants and Natives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krieg, Randall, 1990. "Does Migration Function to Reduce Earnings Differentials by Race and Gender?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(3), pages 211-221.
- Chris Robinson & Nigel Tomes, 1982. "Self-Selection and Interprovincial Migration in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(3), pages 474-502, August.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Wolfe, Barbara L., 1984. "Labor force participation and earnings determinants for women in the special conditions of developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 259-288.
- Ather Maqsood Ahmed & Ismail Sirageldin, 1993. "Socio-economic Determinants of Labour Mobility in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 139-157.
- Zweimuller, J & Winter-Ebmer, R, 1994.
"Gender Wage Differentials in Private and Public Sector Jobs,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 7(3), pages 271-285, July.
- Zweimuller, Jopsef & Winter- Ebmer, Rudolf, 1993. "Gender Wage Differentials in Private and Public Sector Jobs," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7ps0140j, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Cotton, Jeremiah, 1988. "On the Decomposition of Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 236-243, May.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L & Moore, Robert E, 1996. "Gender Compensation Differentials in Jamaica," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 657-676, April.
- Randall K. Filer, 1983. "Sexual Differences in Earnings: The Role of Individual Personalities and Tastes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(1), pages 82-99.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1987. "The theory of equalizing differences," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 641-692 Elsevier.
- Albert Ade Okunade, 1995. "A note on benefit differentials of black and white female workers," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(10), pages 351-354.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:37:y:1998:i:4:p:939-953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .