Labor force participation and earnings determinants for women in the special conditions of developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976.
" The Theory of Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Policy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 255-275.
- R. Dornbusch, 1975. "The Theory of Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Policy," Working papers 165, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Kouri, Pentti J K & Porter, Michael G, 1974. "International Capital Flows and Portfolio Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 443-467, May/June.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1982. "The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimes with Optimal Indexing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(1), pages 43-66.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1975. "Portfolio Equilibrium and the Balance of Payments: A Monetary Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 674-688, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 1998.
"Migration, Migrants and Policy in the United Kingdom,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 1999. "Migration, Migrants and Policy in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 81, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Björn Nilsson, 2017. "The School-to-work transition in developing countries," Working Papers DT/2017/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2000. "Estimer la relation entre invalidité et emploi dans le cas de Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2000/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Mano, Yukichi & Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "The Influence of a wife’s working status on her husband’s accumulation of human capital," MPRA Paper 37247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ather Maqsood Ahmed, 1998. "Sources of Earnings Differentials Among Migrants and Natives," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 939-953.
- Connie Bayudan-Dacuycuy, 2013.
"The Influence of Living with Parents on Women's Decision-Making Participation in the Household: Evidence from the Southern Philippines,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 641-656, May.
- Bayudan-Dacuycuy, Connie, 2013. "The influence of living with parents on women’s decision making participation in the household: Evidence from the Southern Philippines," MPRA Paper 64743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francine D. Blau & Marianne A. Ferber, 1990. "Women's Work, Women's Lives: A Comparative Economic Perspective," NBER Working Papers 3447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mano, Yukichi & Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Human Capital Accumulation through Interaction between a Married Couple: Comparison between a Housewife and a Working Wife," MPRA Paper 28936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4934 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald R. Haurin & Patric H. Hendershott & Dongwook Kim, 1990. "Tenure Choice of American Youth," NBER Working Papers 3310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newman, Constance & Canagarajah, Sudharshan, 2000. "Gender, poverty, and nonfarm employment in Ghana and Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2367, The World Bank.
- Pham, Hung T, 2006. "Rural Nonfarm Employment Under Trade Reform Evidence From Vietnam, 1993-2002," MPRA Paper 6476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pai:apunup:es-42-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Kozel & Harold Alderman, 1990. "Factors Determining Work Participation and Labour Supply Decisions in Pakistan's Urban Areas," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 1-18.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:15:y:1984:i:1-3:p:259-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.