Vulnerabilidad en el empleo, género y etnicidad en el Perú
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Addison, John T. & Centeno, Mario & Portugal, Pedro, 2004.
"Reservation Wages, Search Duration, and Accepted Wages in Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1252, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Mário Centeno & Pedro Portugal, 2004. "Reservation Wages, Search Duration, and Accepted Wages in Europe," Working Papers w200413, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, "undated".
"Reservation Wages, Expected wages and the duration of Unemployment: evidence from British Panel data,"
2009001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl, 2009. "Reservation Wages, Expected Wages and the Duration of Unemployment: Evidence from British Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Rodriguez & Gabriel Rodriguez, 2012. "Explaining the Transition Probabilities in the Peruvian Labor Market," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2012-334, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
More about this item
Keywordsempleo; vulnerabilidad; calidad del empleo; género; etnicidad;
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucrev:y:2010:i:66:p:89-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.