China–Africa stock market linkages and the global financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Johansson, 2010.
"China's financial market integration with the world,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 293-314.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "China'S Financial Market Integration With The World," Working Paper Series 2009-10, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Sowmya Dhanaraj & Arun Kumar Gopalaswamy & Suresh Babu M, 2013. "Dynamic interdependence between US and Asian markets: an empirical study," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 220-237, April.
- Theodore Syriopoulos, 2004. "International portfolio diversification to Central European stock markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(17), pages 1253-1268.
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Kumarasinghe, Sriyalatha, 2016. "Financial development, international trade integration, and stock market integration: Evidence from Asia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 79-92.
- Jean-Claude Cosset & Jean-Marc Suret, 1995. "Political Risk and the Benefits of International Portfolio Diversification," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(2), pages 301-318, June.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:212-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:red:issued:16-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Jian & Bessler, David A. & Leatham, David J., 2000.
"The Law Of One Price: Developed And Developing Country Market Integration,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1-12, December.
- Yang, Jian & Bessler, David A. & Leatham, David J., 2000. "The Law of One Price: Developed and Developing Country Market Integration," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 429-440, December.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Balli, F. & Pericoli, F.M. & Pierucci, E., 2014. "Foreign portfolio diversification and risk-sharing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 187-190.
- Narayan, S. & Sriananthakumar, S. & Islam, S.Z., 2014. "Stock market integration of emerging Asian economies: Patterns and causes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 19-31.
- Joseph Steinberg, 2018.
"International Portfolio Diversification and the Structure of Global Production,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 29, pages 195-219, July.
- Joseph Steinberg, 2017. "Online Appendix to "International Portfolio Diversification and the Structure of Global Production"," Technical Appendices 16-74, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Voronkova, Svitlana, 2004. "Equity market integration in Central European emerging markets: A cointegration analysis with shifting regimes," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 633-647.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Jouini, Jamel, 2014.
"Linkages between emerging and developed equity markets: Empirical evidence in the PMG framework,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 322-335.
- Sabri Boubaker & Jamel Jouini, 2014. "Linkages between emerging and developed equity markets: Empirical evidence in the PMG framework," Post-Print hal-01158111, HAL.
- Robert Johnson & Luc Soenen, 2009. "Commodity Prices and Stock Market Behavior in South American Countries in the Short Run," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 69-82, July.
- S. Jamaledin Mohseni Zonouzi & Gholamreza Mansourfar & Fateme Bagherzadeh Azar, 2014. "Benefits of international portfolio diversification: Implication of the Middle Eastern oil-producing countries," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 457-472, November.
- Katerina Lyroudi & Apostolos Dasilas & Antonios Varnas, 2006. "The valuation effects of stock splits in NASDAQ," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(5), pages 401-414.
- Guidi, Francesco & Ugur, Mehmet, 2014.
"An analysis of South-Eastern European stock markets: Evidence on cointegration and portfolio diversification benefits,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 119-136.
- Guidi, Francesco & Ugur, Mehmet, 2014. "An analysis of South-Eastern European stock markets: evidence on cointegration and portfolio diversification benefits," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 11323, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Ibhagui, Oyakhilome, 2019. "Wider Covered Interest Parity Deviations and Lower Stock Returns: Evidence from the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 92363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rua, António & Nunes, Luís C., 2009.
"International comovement of stock market returns: A wavelet analysis,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 632-639, September.
- António Rua & Luís Catela Nunes, 2009. "International comovement of stock market returns: a wavelet analysis," Working Papers w200904, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Hafiz Al Asad Bin Hoque, 2007. "Co-movement of Bangladesh stock market with other markets: Cointegration and error correction approach," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(10), pages 810-820, September.
- Li, Kai & Sarkar, Asani & Wang, Zhenyu, 2003. "Diversification benefits of emerging markets subject to portfolio constraints," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 57-80, February.
- Aswini Sukumaran & Rakesh Gupta & Thadavilil Jithendranathan, 2015. "Looking at new markets for international diversification: frontier markets," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 97-116, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; China; Stock market linkages; Dynamic interrelations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:assmgt:v:20:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1057_s41260-019-00122-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.