Sales Responses to Recalls for Listeria monocytogenes: Evidence from Branded Ready-to-Eat Meats
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Tongzhe & Bernard, John C. & Johnston, Zachary A. & Messer, Kent D. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2017.
"Consumer preferences before and after a food safety scare: An experimental analysis of the 2010 egg recall,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 25-34.
- Li, Tongzhe & Bernard, John & Johnston, Zachary & Messer, Kent & Kaiser, Harry, 2016. "Consumer Preferences Before and After a Food Safety Scare: An Experimental Analysis of the 2010 Egg Recall," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235438, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Elena Fagotto, 2014. "Private roles in food safety provision: the law and economics of private food safety," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 83-109, February.
- Zarebanadkoki, Samane & Zheng, Yuqing & Woods, Timothy & Buck, Steven, 2016.
"Examining the Effect of Food Recalls on Demand: The Case of Ground Beef in the U.S,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts
236112, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zare, Samane & Zheng, Yuqing & Buck, Steven, 2017. "Examining the Effect of Food Recalls on Demand: The Case of Ground Beef in the U.S," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252837, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2007.
"Meat Slaughter and Processing Plants' Traceability Levels Evidence From Iowa,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12791, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2008. "Meat Slaughter and Processing Plants' Traceability Levels: Evidence from Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12928, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2007. "Meat Slaughter and Processing Plants’ Traceability Levels Evidence From Iowa," 2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois 37576, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Pozo, Veronica F. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2013. "Effects of Meat Recalls on Firms' Stock Prices," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151287, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Peake, Whitney O. & Detre, Joshua D. & Carlson, Clinton C., 2014. "One bad apple spoils the bunch? An exploration of broad consumption changes in response to food recalls," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 13-22.
- repec:bla:jscmgt:v:53:y:2017:i:4:p:13-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ollinger, Michael & Bovay, John & Guthrie, Joanne & Benicio, Casiano, 2015. "Economic Incentives to Supply Safe Chicken to the National School Lunch Program," Economic Research Report 212888, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Toledo, Chantal, 2016. "Safe or Not? Consumer Responses to Recalls with Traceability," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2348568h, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Thomsen, Michael R. & Ollinger, Michael & Crandall, Philip G. & O'Bryan, Corliss, 2008. "Mandatory Food Recalls," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6083, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pozo, Veronica F. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2016. "Evaluating the costs of meat and poultry recalls to food firms using stock returns," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 66-77.
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo & Ferreira, Gustavo & Harrison, R. Wes & Kinsey, Jean D. & Degeneffe, Dennis, 2014. "Consumer Confidence in the Food System, Media Coverage and Stock Prices for the Food Industry," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
- Chebolu-Subramanian, Vijaya & Gaukler, Gary M., 2015. "Product contamination in a multi-stage food supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 164-175.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:4:p:482-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.