Comparative case studies of the effects of inflation targeting in emerging economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swarnali Ahmed Hannan, 2016. "The Impact of Trade Agreements; New Approach, New Insights," IMF Working Papers 16/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Ismailov, Shakhzod & Kakinaka, Makoto & Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2016.
"Choice of inflation targeting: Some international evidence,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 350-369.
- Shakhzod Ismailov & Makoto Kakinaka & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2016. "Choice of inflation targeting: Some international evidence," Working Papers SDES-2016-2, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2016.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:419-431 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:405-416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singhal, Saurabh & Nilakantan, Rahul, 2016. "The economic effects of a counterinsurgency policy in India: A synthetic control analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-17.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:944-:d:100445 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pei-Chien Lin & Ming-Feng Hung, 2016. "The Effect of Energy Service Companies on Energy Use in Selected Developing Countries: A Synthetic Control Approach," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 335-348.
- Mircea Trandafir, 2014.
"The Effect of Same-Sex Marriage Laws on Different-Sex Marriage: Evidence From the Netherlands,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 317-340, February.
- Mircea Trandafir, 2009. "The effect of same-sex marriage laws on different-sex marriage: Evidence from The Netherlands," Cahiers de recherche 09-23, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised Feb 2012.
- Aytuğ, Hüseyin, 2017.
"Does the reserve options mechanism really decrease exchange rate volatility? The synthetic control method approach,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 405-416.
- Aytug, Huseyin, 2016. "Does the Reserve Options Mechanism really decrease exchange rate volatility? The Synthetic Control Method Approach," MPRA Paper 71400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:63:y:2011:i:2:p:375-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.