Inflation Targeting in Transition Countries: Experience and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2003.
"The Mirage of Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Market Countries,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 99-118, Fall.
- Guillermo Calvo & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2003. "The Mirage of Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Market Countries," NBER Working Papers 9808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric V. Clifton, 1999. "Inflation Targeting; What is the Meaning of the Bottom of the Band?," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 99/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Begg, David, 1998.
"Pegging Out: Lessons from the Czech Exchange Rate Crisis,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 669-690, December.
- Begg, David, 1998. "Pegging Out: Lessons from the Czech Exchange Rate Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1956, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2003-05-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IFN-2003-05-08 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-05-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-05-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.