Apprenticeships and Job Tenure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cihan Bilginsoy, 2005. "Delivering Skills: Apprenticeship Program Sponsorship and Transition from Training," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2005_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- VILHUBERT, Lars, 1999. "Sector-Specific on-the-Job Training: Evidence from U.S. Data," Cahiers de recherche 9906, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Christian Dustmann & Arthur Soest, 2008.
"Part-time work, school success and school leaving,"
Studies in Empirical Economics, in: Christian Dustmann & Bernd Fitzenberger & Stephen Machin (ed.), The Economics of Education and Training, pages 23-45,
- Dustmann, C. & Rajah, N. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996. "Part-Time Work, School Success and School Leaving," Discussion Paper 1996-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christian Dustmann & Najma Rajah & Athur van Soest, 1996. "Part-time Work, School Success and School Leaving," Discussion Papers 96-19 ISSN 1350-6722, University College London, Department of Economics.
- Dustmann, C. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2007. "Part-time work, school success and school leaving," Other publications TiSEM 30baae3b-fb17-4da9-9650-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Dustmann, C. & Rajah, N. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996. "Part-Time Work, School Success and School Leaving," Other publications TiSEM de7d6cfa-8658-445e-a2a2-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marc Blatter & Samuel Muehlemann & Samuel Schenker & Stefan C. Wolter, 2016.
"Hiring costs for skilled workers and the supply of firm-provided training,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(1), pages 238-257.
- Blatter, Marc & Mühlemann, Samuel & Schenker, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C., 2012. "Hiring Costs of Skilled Workers and the Supply of Firm-Provided Training," IZA Discussion Papers 6344, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marc Blatter & Samuel Muehlemann & Samuel Schenker & Stefan C. Wolter, 2012. "Hiring Costs for Skilled Workers and the Supply of Firm-Provided Training," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0109, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Blatter, Marc & Mühlemann, Samuel & Schenker, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C., 2016. "Hiring costs for skilled workers and the supply of firm-provided training," Munich Reprints in Economics 43515, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michel Sollogoub & Valérie Ulrich, 1999. "Les jeunes en apprentissage ou en lycée professionnel," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 323(1), pages 31-52.
- Alexandre Léné, 2002. "Enterprise-related training and poaching externalities," Post-Print halshs-00150509, HAL.
- McIntosh, Steven, 1999.
"A cross-country comparison of the determinants of vocational training,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20213, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steven McIntosh, 1999. "A Cross-Country Comparison of the Determinants of Vocational Training," CEP Discussion Papers dp0432, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lars Vilhuber, 1997. "Sector-Specific On-the-Job Training: Evidence from U.S. Data," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-42, CIRANO.
- Andrew Sharpe & James Gibson, 2005. "The Apprenticeship System in Canada: Trends and Issues," CSLS Research Reports 2005-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Green, Francis, 2000. "The Impact of Company Human Resource Policies on Social Skills: Implications for Training Sponsorship, Quit Rates and Efficiency Wages," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(3), pages 251-272, August.
- Harald Pfeifer & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "Another piece of the puzzle: Firms' investment in training as optimization of skills inventory," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0136, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jun 2018.
- Rahmah Ismail & Zulridah Noor & Abd Awang, 2011. "Impact of Training under Human Resource Development Limited on Workers’ Mobility in Selected Malaysian Services Sector," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(2), pages 146-159, December.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison L. Booth, 2000. "Union status of young men in Britain: a decade of change," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 289-310.
- Dario Sciulli, 2013. "On-the-job-training contracts in Italy: Training or flexibility device?," Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance, Asociación Cuadernos de Economía, vol. 36(102), pages 179-194, Diciembre.
- Muehlemann, Samuel & Pfeifer, Harald & Walden, Günter & Wenzelmann, Felix & Wolter, Stefan C., 2010. "The financing of apprenticeship training in the light of labor market regulations," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 799-809, October.
- Alexandre Léné, 2005. "Détournements de main-d'œuvre et externalités de la formation dans un modèle de concurrence imparfaite," Post-Print halshs-00150687, HAL.
- Alan Felstead & Francis Green & Ken Mayhew & Alan Pack, 1999. "The Impact of Training on Labour Mobility," Studies in Economics 9910, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Christopher Martin, 2003. "Explaining Labour Turnover: Empirical Evidence from UK Establishments," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 17(3), pages 391-412, September.
- Gavan Conlon, 2002. "The Determinants of Undertaking Academic and Vocational Qualifications in the UK," CEE Discussion Papers 0020, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- K. G. Knight & Paul L. Latreille, 1996. "Apprenticeship Training and Day Release in UK Engineering: Some Cross-sectional Evidence," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 307-314, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:46:y:1994:i:4:p:676-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.