The Determinants of Undertaking Academic and Vocational Qualifications in the UK
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dearden, Lorraine, 1999. "The effects of families and ability on men's education and earnings in Britain1," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 551-567, November.
- Blundell, Richard, et al, 2000. "The Returns to Higher Education in Britain: Evidence from a British Cohort," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(461), pages F82-99, February.
- Dearden, Lorraine, et al, 2002.
"The Returns to Academic and Vocational Qualifications in Britain,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 249-74, July.
- Lorraine Dearden & Steven McIntosh & Michal Myck & Anna Vignoles, 2000. "The Returns to Academic and Vocational Qualifications in Britain," CEE Discussion Papers 0004, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Gavan Conlon, 2001. "The incidence and outcomes associated with the late attainment of qualifications in the United Kingdom," CEE Discussion Papers 0013, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Gavan Conlon, 2001. "The differential in earnings premia between academically and vocationally trained males in the United Kingdom," CEE Discussion Papers 0011, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Harmon, Colm & Walker, Ian, 1995.
"Estimates of the Economic Return to Schooling for the United Kingdom,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1278-86, December.
- Colm Harmon & Ian Walker, 1995. "Estimates of the economic return to schooling for the United Kingdom," Open Access publications 10197/647, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Peter Robinson, 1997. "The Myth of Parity of Esteem: Earnings and Qualifications," CEP Discussion Papers dp0354, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Booth, Alison L & Satchell, Stephen E, 1994. "Apprenticeships and Job Tenure," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 676-95, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:ceedps:0020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.