The Myth of Parity of Esteem: Earnings and Qualifications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erich Battistin & Barbara Sianesi, 2006. "Misreported schooling and returns to education: evidence from the UK," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Anne Gasteen & John Houston, 2007. "Employability and Earnings Returns to Qualifications in Scotland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 443-452.
- Phil Evans, 1998. "Why has the female unemployment rate fallen so much in Britain?," Bank of England working papers 87, Bank of England.
- Pablo Burriel-Llombart & Jonathan Thomas, 2001. "Skill imbalances in the UK labour market: 1979-99," Bank of England working papers 145, Bank of England.
- Gavan Conlon, 2002. "The Determinants of Undertaking Academic and Vocational Qualifications in the UK," CEE Discussion Papers 0020, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Dearden, Lorraine, et al, 2002.
"The Returns to Academic and Vocational Qualifications in Britain,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 249-274, July.
- Lorraine Dearden & Steven McIntosh & Michal Myck & Anna Vignoles, 2000. "The Returns to Academic and Vocational Qualifications in Britain," CEE Discussion Papers 0004, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Gavan Conlon, 2001. "The incidence and outcomes associated with the late attainment of qualifications in the United Kingdom," CEE Discussion Papers 0013, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Peter Davies & Nick Adnett, "undated". "QUASI-MARKET REFORMS AND VOCATIONAL SCHOOLING IN ENGLAND AND WALES: an economic analysis," Working Papers 98-11, Staffordshire University, Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .