The incidence and outcomes associated with the late attainment of qualifications in the United Kingdom
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dearden, Lorraine, 1999. "The effects of families and ability on men's education and earnings in Britain1," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 551-567, November.
- Gary S. Becker, 1975. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, Second Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck75-1, December.
- Blundell, Richard, et al, 2000. "The Returns to Higher Education in Britain: Evidence from a British Cohort," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(461), pages F82-99, February.
- Lorraine Dearden & Steven McIntosh & Michal Myck & Anna Vignoles, 2000.
"The Returns to Academic and Vocational Qualifications in Britain,"
CEE Discussion Papers
0004, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Dearden, Lorraine, et al, 2002. "The Returns to Academic and Vocational Qualifications in Britain," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 249-74, July.
- Peter Robinson, 1997. "The Myth of Parity of Esteem: Earnings and Qualifications," CEP Discussion Papers dp0354, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tanvi Desai & Estela Montado & Anna Vignoles, 2000. "An Audit of the Data Needs of the DfEE Centres on the Economics of Education and the Wider Benefits of Learning," CEE Discussion Papers 0001, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:ceedps:0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.