Institutions as knowledge capital: Ludwig M. Lachmann's interpretative institutionalism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Foss, Nicolai & Garzarelli, Giampaolo, 2006. "Institutions as Knowledge Capital: Ludwig M. Lachmann’s Interpretative Institutionalism," MPRA Paper 3087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sidney G. Winter, 1964. "Economic "Natural Selection" and the Theory of the Firm," LEM Chapters Series,in: Yale Economic Essays, pages 225-272 Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Vaughn,Karen I., 1994. "Austrian Economics in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521445528.
- Koppl, Roger, 2000. "Fritz Machlup and Behavioralism," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 595-622, December.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Koppl, Roger & Whitman, Douglas Glen, 2004. "Rational-choice hermeneutics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 295-317, November.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1962. "Rational Action and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 380-380.
- Peter Lewin, 1997. "Hayekian equilibrium and change," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 245-266.
- Searle, John R., 2005. "What is an institution?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 1-22, June.
- Lewis, Paul & Runde, Jochen, 2007. "Subjectivism, social structure and the possibility of socio-economic order: The case of Ludwig Lachmann," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 167-186, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009. "Comparative historical institutional analysis of German, English and American economics," MPRA Paper 48173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:25-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009.
"Институциональный Подход В Экономической Науке И К Экономической Науке
[The institutional approach in economics and to economics]," MPRA Paper 48718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Lewin, 2014. "Hayek and Lachmann," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 8, pages 165-194 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vipin P. Veetil, 2016. "The Mythology of Capital in the Twenty-First Century," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 31(Spring 20), pages 21-36.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:25-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garzarelli, Giampaolo & Limam, Yasmina Reem & Thomassen, Bjørn, 2007. "Open Source Software and Economic Growth: A Classical Division of Labor Perspective," MPRA Paper 3849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:5:p:461-475 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:31:y:2007:i:5:p:789-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.