Institutions as knowledge capital: Ludwig M. Lachmann's interpretative institutionalism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Foss, Nicolai & Garzarelli, Giampaolo, 2006. "Institutions as Knowledge Capital: Ludwig M. Lachmann’s Interpretative Institutionalism," MPRA Paper 3087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sidney G. Winter, 1964. "Economic "Natural Selection" and the Theory of the Firm," LEM Chapters Series,in: Yale Economic Essays, pages 225-272 Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Vaughn,Karen I., 1994. "Austrian Economics in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521445528, May.
- Koppl, Roger, 2000. "Fritz Machlup and Behavioralism," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 595-622, December.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Koppl, Roger & Whitman, Douglas Glen, 2004. "Rational-choice hermeneutics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 295-317, November.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1962. "Rational Action and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 380-380.
- Peter Lewin, 1997. "Hayekian equilibrium and change," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 245-266.
- Searle, John R., 2005. "What is an institution?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 1-22, June.
- Lewis, Paul & Runde, Jochen, 2007. "Subjectivism, social structure and the possibility of socio-economic order: The case of Ludwig Lachmann," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 167-186, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009. "Comparative historical institutional analysis of German, English and American economics," MPRA Paper 48173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:25-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:5:p:461-475 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:25-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009.
"Институциональный Подход В Экономической Науке И К Экономической Науке
[The institutional approach in economics and to economics]," MPRA Paper 48718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Lewin, 2014. "Hayek and Lachmann," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 8, pages 165-194 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vipin P. Veetil, 2016. "The Mythology of Capital in the Twenty-First Century," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 31(Spring 20), pages 21-36.
- Garzarelli, Giampaolo & Limam, Yasmina Reem & Thomassen, Bjørn, 2007. "Open Source Software and Economic Growth: A Classical Division of Labor Perspective," MPRA Paper 3849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:31:y:2007:i:5:p:789-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .