Anchoring in economics: On Frey and Gallus on the aggregation of behavioural anomalies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Earl, Peter E., 2014. "Anchoring in economics: On Frey and Gallus on the aggregation of behavioural anomalies," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Sidney G. Winter, 1964. "Economic "Natural Selection" and the Theory of the Firm," LEM Chapters Series,in: Yale Economic Essays, pages 225-272 Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Matthew Rabin & Richard H. Thaler, 2001. "Anomalies: Risk Aversion," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 219-232, Winter.
- Nathan Berg & Gerd Gigerenzer, 2010.
"As-if behavioral economics: neoclassical economics in disguise?,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 18(1), pages 133-166.
- Berg, Nathan & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "As-if behavioral economics: Neoclassical economics in disguise?," MPRA Paper 26586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Kay, 1995. "Alchian and 'the Alchian thesis'," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 281-286.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Earl, Peter E. & Peng, Ti-Ching & Potts, Jason, 2007. "Decision-rule cascades and the dynamics of speculative bubbles," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 351-364, June.
- Victoria Chick, 1983. "Macroeconomics after Keynes: A Reconsideration of the General Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530457, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:beh:jbepv1:v:1:y:2017:i:s:p:27-32 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsheuristics and biases; infinite regress; rationality;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:201521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.