Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2001. "On Rationality, Ideal Types and Economics: Alfred Schuutz and the Austrian School," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 14(2-3), pages 119-143, September.
- Koppl, Roger & Yeager, Leland B., 1996. "Big Players and Herding in Asset Markets: The Case of the Russian Ruble," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 367-383, July.
- R. W. Souter, 1933. ""The Nature and Significance of Economic Science" in Recent Discussion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(3), pages 377-413.
- Roger Koppl & Barkley Rosser, 2002. "All that I have to say will already have crossed your mind," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 185, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ahmed, Ehsan & Koppl, Roger & Rosser, J. Jr. & White, Mark V., 1997. "Complex bubble persistence in closed-end country funds," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 19-37, January.
- Binmore, Ken, 1987. "Modeling Rational Players: Part I," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 179-214, October.
- Langlois, Richard N, 1998. "Personal Capitalism as Charismatic Authority: The Organizational Economics of a Weberian Concept," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 195-213, March.
- Roger Koppl & Carlo Nardone, 1997. "The Angular Distribution of Asset Returns in Delay Space," Finance 9703001, EconWPA.
- Roger Koppl & J. Barkley Rosser Jr, 2002. "All That I Have to Say Has Already Crossed Your Mind," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 339-360, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:revaec:v:30:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11138-016-0346-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolai J. Foss & Giampaolo Garzarelli, 2007.
"Institutions as knowledge capital: Ludwig M. Lachmann's interpretative institutionalism,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 789-804, September.
- Foss, Nicolai & Garzarelli, Giampaolo, 2006. "Institutions as Knowledge Capital: Ludwig M. Lachmann’s Interpretative Institutionalism," MPRA Paper 3087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas Whitman, 2009. "The rules of abstraction," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 21-41, March.
- Zamagni, Stefano, 2006. "L'economia come se la persona contasse: verso una teoria economica relazionale," AICCON Working Papers 32-2006, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Troy Tassier, 2013. "Handbook of Research on Complexity, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. and Edward Elgar," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 132-133.
- Stephan Boehm, 2013. "Reflections on The economics of time and ignorance coming of age," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 7-15, March.
- Koppl, Roger, 2010. "Some epistemological implications of economic complexity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 859-872, December.
- Zamagni, Stefano, 2006. "Per la ripresa del dialogo tra Economia ed Etica," AICCON Working Papers 27-2006, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Gregor Zwirn, 2009. "Ludwig von Mises on the epistemological foundation for social sciences reconstructed," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 81-107, March.
- Diego Lanzi, 2010. "Embedded choices," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 263-280, March.
- Petr Špecián, 2012.
"Od Misese k Schutzovi. Otázka apriorismu v ekonomii
[From Mises to Schutz. A Question of Apriorism in Economics]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(3), pages 395-410.
- Peter Earl & Tim Wakeley, 2010. "Alternative perspectives on connections in economic systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 163-183, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:55:y:2004:i:3:p:295-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.