The Angular Distribution of Asset Returns in Delay Space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Ehsan & Koppl, Roger & Rosser, J. Jr. & White, Mark V., 1997. "Complex bubble persistence in closed-end country funds," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 19-37, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mulligan, Robert F. & Koppl, Roger, 2011. "Monetary policy regimes in macroeconomic data: An application of fractal analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 201-211, May.
- Mário Gómez, 2009. "Risk, Uncertainty and Expectation as language game categories: - what we can still learn from Keynes," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Koppl, Roger & Whitman, Douglas Glen, 2004. "Rational-choice hermeneutics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 295-317, November.
- Mulligan, Robert F., 2004. "Fractal analysis of highly volatile markets: an application to technology equities," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 155-179, February.
- Koppl, Roger G., 1996. "It is high time we take our ignorance more seriously," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 259-272.
- Mulligan, Robert F. & Lombardo, Gary A., 2004. "Maritime businesses: volatile stock prices and market valuation inefficiencies," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 321-336, May.
- Butos William Ν. & Koppl Roger, 1999. "Hayek And Kirzner At The Keynesian Beauty Contest," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2-3), pages 1-20, June.
More about this item
Keywordsreturns distribution delay bootstrap ruble;
- G - Financial Economics
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:9703001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .