Hayek and Lachmann
In: Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Langlois, Richard N., 2002. "Modularity in technology and organization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 19-37, September.
- Harper, David A. & Endres, Anthony M., 2010. "Capital as a layer cake: A systems approach to capital and its multi-level structure," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 30-41, May.
- Lawson, Tony, 1995. "The 'Lucas Critique': A Generalisation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 257-276, April.
- S. J. Liebowitz & Stephen E. Margolis, 1994. "Network Externality: An Uncommon Tragedy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 133-150, Spring.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Giampaolo Garzarelli, 2007.
"Institutions as knowledge capital: Ludwig M. Lachmann's interpretative institutionalism,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 789-804, September.
- Foss, Nicolai & Garzarelli, Giampaolo, 2006. "Institutions as Knowledge Capital: Ludwig M. Lachmann’s Interpretative Institutionalism," MPRA Paper 3087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Fiori, 2009. "Hayek's theory on complexity and knowledge: dichotomies, levels of analysis, and bounded rationality," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 265-285.
- Lachmann, Ludwig M, 1976. "From Mises to Shackle: An Essay on Austrian Economics and the Kaleidic Society," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 54-62, March.
- Koppl, Roger, 2010. "Some epistemological implications of economic complexity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 859-872, December.
- Peter Lewin, 1997. "Hayekian equilibrium and change," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 245-266.
- Harper, David A. & Endres, Anthony M., 2012. "The anatomy of emergence, with a focus upon capital formation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 352-367.
- Lewis, Paul, 2012. "Emergent properties in the work of Friedrich Hayek," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 368-378.
- L. M. Lachmann, 1948. "Investment Repercussions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(5), pages 698-713.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14331_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.