Is Site-Specific Yield Response Consistent over Time? Does It Pay?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mkondiwa, Maxwell Gibson, 2015. "Whither Broad or Spatially Specific Fertilizer Recommendations?," Master's Theses 237344, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jolejole, Christina B. & Swinton, Scott M. & Robertson, G. Philip & Syswerda, Sara P., 2009. "Profitability and Environmental Stewardship for Row Crop Production: Are There Trade-offs?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50920, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David S. Bullock & James Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2007.
"Using Spatial Analysis to Study the Values of Variable Rate Technology and Information,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 517-535, September.
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2006. "Using Spatial Analysis to Study the Values of Variable Rate Technology and Information," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25393, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Garth Holloway & Donald Lacombe & James P. LeSage, 2007.
"Spatial Econometric Issues for Bio-Economic and Land-Use Modelling,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 549-588, September.
- Holloway, Garth J. & Lacombe, Donald J. & LeSage, James P., 2006. "Spatial Econometric Issues for Bio-Economic and Land-Use Modeling," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25525, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas & Weersink, Alfons & Gandorfer, Markus & Wagner, Peter, 2010. "Optimal site-specific fertilization and harvesting strategies with respect to crop yield and quality response to nitrogen," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(7), pages 478-485, September.
- Robert Finger & Stéphanie Schmid, 2008.
"Modeling agricultural production risk and the adaptation to climate change,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 68(1), pages 25-41, May.
- Finger, Robert & Schmid, Stephanie, 2007. "Modeling agricultural production risk and the adaptation to climate change," 101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany 9270, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Finger, Robert & Schmid, Stéphanie, 2007. "Modelling Agricultural Production Risk and the Adaptation to Climate Change," MPRA Paper 3943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:710-:d:134879 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harou, AurÃ©lie & Liu, Yanyan & Barrett, Christopher B. & You, Liangzhi, 2014. "Variable returns to fertilizer use and its relationship to poverty: Experimental and simulation evidence from Malawi:," IFPRI discussion papers 1373, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas & Gandorfer, Markus & Weersink, Alfons & Wagner, Peter, 2008. "Economic analysis of site-specific wheat management with respect to grain quality and separation of the different quality fractions," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43649, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schimmelpfennig, David, 2016. "Farm Profits and Adoption of Precision Agriculture," Economic Research Report 249773, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rajsic, Predrag & Weersink, Alfons, 2008. "Do farmers waste fertilizer? A comparison of ex post optimal nitrogen rates and ex ante recommendations by model, site and year," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(1-2), pages 56-67, April.
- Li, Xiaofei & Coble, Keith H. & Tack, Jesse B. & Barnett, Barry J., 2016. "Estimating Site-Specific Crop Yield Response using Varying Coefficient Models," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235798, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:88:y:2006:i:2:p:471-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.