Food and Agricultural Policy for a Globalizing World: Preparing for the Future
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:unt:jnapdj:v:24:y:2017:i:1:p:117-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Nilabja & Guha-Khasnobis, Basudeb, 2006. "Looking for Answers to the Food Security Problem: India under Current Compulsions," WIDER Working Paper Series 123, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- John Cleland, 2013. "World Population Growth; Past, Present and Future," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(4), pages 543-554, August.
- Jose Blandon & Spencer Henson & Towhidul Islam, 2009. "Marketing preferences of small-scale farmers in the context of new agrifood systems: a stated choice model," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 251-267.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2012. "Current expenditure impact on the municipality management productivity of Nicaragua, 2007-2011," Working Papers 140548, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Applied Economic (RCAE).
- Johns, Craig & Umberger, Wendy & Stringer, Randy, 2016. "Value chain analysis: providing an evidence base for agricultural development and policy interventions in Fiji," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235340, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Leiwen Jiang & Karen Hardee, 2011. "How do Recent Population Trends Matter to Climate Change?," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(2), pages 287-312, April.
- Azar, Goudarz, 2012. "Inpatriates and Expatriates: Sources of Strategic Human Capital for Multinational Food and Beverage Firms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(A).
- Moon, Wanki & Saldias, Gabriel Pino, 2013. "Public Preferences about Agricultural Protectionism in the US," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150718, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alboiu, Cornelia, 2012. "Governance and Contractual Structure in the Vegetable Supply Chain in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 68-82, December.
- Kym Anderson, 2006.
"Reducing Distortions to Agricultural Incentives: Progress, Pitfalls, and Prospects,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1135-1146.
- Anderson, Kym, 2006. "Reducing distortions to agricultural incentives : progress, pitfalls, and prospects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4092, The World Bank.
- Víctor Moreira & Boris Bravo-Ureta, 2010. "Technical efficiency and metatechnology ratios for dairy farms in three southern cone countries: a stochastic meta-frontier model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 33-45, February.
- Moreira, Victor H. & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Dunner, Roberto & Vidal, Ricardo, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity Change in Dairy Production in Southern Chile: Is Farm Size Significant?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126895, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Asche, Frank & Bellemare, Marc F. & Roheim, Cathy & Smith, Martin D. & Tveteras, Sigbjørn, 2015. "Fair Enough? Food Security and the International Trade of Seafood," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 151-160.
- Bagumire, Ananias & Todd, Ewen C.D. & Muyanja, Charles & Nasinyama, George W., 2009. "National food safety control systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does Uganda's aquaculture control system meet international requirements," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 458-467, October.
- Wichelns, Dennis, 2003. "Enhancing water policy discussions by including analysis of non-water inputs and farm-level constraints," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 93-103, September.
- Azar, Goudarz, 2011. "Food Culture Distance: An Antecedent to Export Marketing Strategy Adaptation - An Empirical Examination of Swedish and Finnish Food Processing Companies," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(3).
- repec:eee:agisys:v:160:y:2018:i:c:p:124-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jose Blandon & Spencer Henson & John Cranfield, 2009. "Small-scale farmer participation in new agri-food supply chains: Case of the supermarket supply chain for fruit and vegetables in Honduras," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 971-984.
- Alboiu, Cornelia, 2011. "Farmers’ Choices In The Vegetable Supply Chain: Problems And Possibilities," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 221-234.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:5:p:1201-1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.