Regional Analysis Of Financial Resources Involved In Research Development And Innovation (Rdi) Sector In Romania In The Last Decade '"Study Done On Macroregions
The present paper present a study done on the Financial Resources in Research Development and Innovation (RDI) sector in Romania during 2000-2010 . The present paper analyze Regional Systems of Financial Resources of the research development and innovation sector in Romania in the last decade. In the present paper is done an analysis on the Macro Regions and Regions in Romania. The present study is part of Doctoral Grant 'Implications for innovation, research and development role in the development of Romania\'s economic competitiveness' , during 2010 and 2013 and having Director: Prof. Dr. Alina Badulescu in Oradea University, Faculty of Economic Sciences.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor|
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Canova, Fabio, 1999.
"Testing for Convergence Clubs in Income per-capita: A Predictive Density Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Canova, 2004. "Testing for Convergence Clubs in Income Per Capita: A Predictive Density Approach," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(1), pages 49-77, 02.
- Fabio Canova, 1997. "Testing for convergence clubs in income per-capita: A predictive density approach," Economics Working Papers 404, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 1999.
- Canova, Fabio, 2001. "Testing for convergence clubs in income per-capita : a predictive density approach," HWWA Discussion Papers 139, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Eric Strobl, & Salvador Barrios, 2006.
"The dynamics of regional inequalities,"
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro & Un, C. Annique, 2007. "Regional economic integration and R&D investment," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 227-246, March.
- Malerba, Franco, 1992. "Learning by Firms and Incremental Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 845-59, July.
- Robert E. Lucas, 2000. "Some Macroeconomics for the 21st Century," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 159-168, Winter.
- Pritchett, Lant, 1995.
"Divergence, big time,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1522, The World Bank.
- Galor, Oded, 1996.
"Convergence? Inferences from Theoretical Models,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(437), pages 1056-69, July.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Jones, Charles I., 2005.
"Growth and Ideas,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 16, pages 1063-1111
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:2:p:250-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.