Trade-Enhancing EU Enlargement and the Resurgence of East-East Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2005.
"Trade Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Lessons from a Gravity Model,"
105, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2005. "Trade integration of Central and Eastern European countries: lessons from a gravity model," Working Paper Series 545, European Central Bank.
- Luca De Benedictis & Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2005.
"Hub-and-Spoke or else? Free trade agreements in the 'enlarged' European Union,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 245-260, December.
- Luca De Benedictis & Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2005. "Hub-and-Spoke or else? Free trade agreements in the “enlarged” European Union," ISAE Working Papers 52, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Martina Vidovic & Anca M. Voicu, 2014. "EU-Accession Effects on Sectoral Trade: A Helpman-Melitz-Rubinstein Approach with Panel Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 4903, CESifo.
- Cecília Hornok, 2011.
"Need for Speed: Is Faster Trade in the EU Trade-Creating?,"
wiiw Working Papers
75, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Cecília Hornok, 2012. "Need for Speed: Is Faster Trade in the EU Trade-creating?," MNB Working Papers 2012/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Hornok, Cecília, 2011. "Need for Speed: Is Faster Trade in the EU Trade-creating?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8451, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaplan, Lennart C. & Kohl, Tristan & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2016. "The effects of the CEECS's accession on sectoral trade: A value added perspective," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 272, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Voicu, Anca M. & Vidovic, Martina, 2011.
"CEECs Integration into Regional Production Networks. Trade Effects of EU-Accession,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011
55, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Anca M. Voicu & Martina Vidovic, 2012. "CEECS integration into regional production networks. Trade effects of EU-accesion," Working Papers 2012/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Cecília Hornok, 2011.
"Gravity or Dummies? The Limits of Identification in Gravity Estimations,"
CeFiG Working Papers
15, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 26 Sep 2011.
- Cecília Hornok, 2012. "Gravity or Dummies? The Limits of Identification in Gravity Estimations," CEU Working Papers 2012_11, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 20 May 2012.
- Gábor HUNYA & Sándor RICHTER, 2011. "Mutual trade and investment of the Visegrad countries before and after their EU accession," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 77-91, December.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Gabor Hunya & Sandor Richter, 2014. "Monthly Report No. 5/2014," wiiw Monthly Reports 2014-05, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Fries, Jan, 2014. "Age and skill bias of trade liberalisation? Heterogeneous employment effects of EU Eastern Enlargement," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-113, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Florian Johannsen, 2012.
"Foreign Aid, Exports And Development In Euromed,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(02), pages 1-24.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Florian Johannsen, 2012. "Foreign Aid, Exports and Development in Euromed," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 218, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Tang, Donny, 2016. "Has the Financial Integration affected the European Union (EU) trade with the New Member Countries from Central and Eastern Europe (CEEC) during 1994–2013?," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 8-20.
- Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso & Anca Voicu & Martina Vidovic, 2015. "Central East European Countries’ accession into the European Union: role of extensive margin for trade in intermediate and final goods," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 825-844, November.
- Vasily Astrov & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Sandor Richter, 2017. "Monthly Report No. 5/2017," wiiw Monthly Reports 2017-05, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Tinatin Akhvlediani & Katarzyna Śledziewska, . "The Impacts of Common Commercial Policy on Export Performances of Visegrad Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Tinatin Akhvlediani & Katarzyna Śledziewska, 2017. "The Impacts of Common Commercial Policy on Export Performances of Visegrad Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2017(1), pages 3-18.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade costs; border effect; gravity estimation; European integration;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2010:i:3:b:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.