The liquidity management of the Eurosystem during the period of financial turmoil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Imbierowicz, Björn & Steffen, Sascha & Teichmann, Daniel, 2015. "Does Lack of Financial Stability Impair the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 24, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- M. Kasongo Kashama, 2014. "The how and why of a negative rate for the deposit facility," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 102-111, September.
- J. Boeckx & Ide,S., 2012. "What can we and can't we infer from the recourse to the deposit facility?," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 31-37, June.
- L. Aucremanne & J. Boeckx & D. Dury & S. Ide, 2008. "Ten years of monetary union in retrospect," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iv, pages 21-44, December.
- N. Cordemans & M. de Sola Perea, 2011. "Central bank rates, market rates and retail bank rates in the euro area in the context of the recent crisis," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 27-52, June.
- Luc Aucremanne & Jef Boeckx & Olivier Vergote, 2007. "Interest rate policy or monetary base policy : implications for a central bank’s balance sheet," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 17-26, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy implementation; Eurosystem; open market operations;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:ecrart:y:2007:m:december:i:iii:p:27-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .