The liquidity management of the Eurosystem during the period of financial turmoil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Boeckx & Ide,S., 2012. "What can we and can't we infer from the recourse to the deposit facility?," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 31-37, June.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Imbierowicz, Björn & Steffen, Sascha & Teichmann, Daniel, 2015. "Does Lack of Financial Stability Impair the Transmission of Monetary Policy?," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 24, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- L. Aucremanne & J. Boeckx & D. Dury & S. Ide, 2008. "Ten years of monetary union in retrospect," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iv, pages 21-44, December.
- N. Cordemans & M. de Sola Perea, 2011. "Central bank rates, market rates and retail bank rates in the euro area in the context of the recent crisis," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 27-52, June.
- M. Kasongo Kashama, 2014. "The how and why of a negative rate for the deposit facility," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 102-111, September.
- Luc Aucremanne & Jef Boeckx & Olivier Vergote, 2007. "Interest rate policy or monetary base policy : implications for a central bank’s balance sheet," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 17-26, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy implementation; Eurosystem; open market operations;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:ecrart:y:2007:m:december:i:iii:p:27-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.