Theoretical isolation in contract theory: suppressing margins and entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai Foss, "undated". "Theoretical Isolation in Contract Theory: Suppressing Margins and Entrepreneurship," IVS/CBS Working Papers 00-4, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:1:p:86-110 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsContract Theory; New Institutional Economics; Austrian Economics; Entrepreneurship;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecmet:v:7:y:2001:i:3:p:313-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20 .