Fiscal Consolidation Start and its Determinants Analysis Within European Member Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:nbr:nberch:13342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Łukasz Rawdanowicz, 2014. "Choosing the pace of fiscal consolidation," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2013(1), pages 91-119.
- Nickel, Christiane & Rother, Philipp & Zimmermann, Lilli, 2010. "Major public debt reductions: Lessons from the past, lessons for the future," Working Paper Series 1241, European Central Bank.
- Carlos Mulas-Granados, 2003. "The Political and Economic Determinants of Budgetary Consolidation in Europe," European Political Economy Review, European Political Economy Infrastructure Consortium, vol. 1(Spring), pages 15-39.
- Alesina, Alberto Francesco & Ardagna, Silvia, 2010. "Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes versus Spending," Scholarly Articles 22801844, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2012.
"Measuring the Output Responses to Fiscal Policy,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-27, May.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013. "Lessons Learned from Tax versus Expenditure Based Fiscal Consolidation in the European Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 46792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vitor & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"What determines the duration of a fiscal consolidation program?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 113-134.
- Luca Agnello & Vítor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "What determines the duration of a fiscal consolidation program?," NIPE Working Papers 17/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Luca Agnello & Vitor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2013. "What Determines the Duration of a Fiscal Consolidation Program?," GEMF Working Papers 2013-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Salvador Barrios & Sven Langedijk & Lucio Pench, 2010. "EU fiscal consolidation after the financial crisis. Lessons from past experiences," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 418, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- António Afonso, 2010.
"Expansionary fiscal consolidations in Europe: new evidence,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 105-109, January.
- Afonso, António, 2006. "Expansionary fiscal consolidations in Europe: new evidence," Working Paper Series 675, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso, 2006. "Expansionary fiscal consolidations in Europe: new evidence," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 2010.
"Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes versus Spending,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 24, pages 35-68
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 2009. "Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes Versus Spending," NBER Working Papers 15438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 2011. "Fiscal consolidation: targets, plans and measures," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 15-67.
- F. Heylen & A. Hoebeeck & T. Buyse, 2011. "Fiscal consolidation, institutions and institutional reform: a multivariate analysis of public debt dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/763, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- David Lodge & Marta Rodriguez-Vives, 2013. "How long can austerity persist? The factors that sustain fiscal consolidations," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 2(1), pages 5-24, June.
- Stéphanie Guichard & Mike Kennedy & Eckhard Wurzel & Christophe André, 2007. "What Promotes Fiscal Consolidation: OECD Country Experiences," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 553, OECD Publishing.
- Alexander Plekhanov & Manmohan S. Kumar & Daniel Leigh, 2007. "Fiscal Adjustments; Determinants and Macroeconomic Consequences," IMF Working Papers 07/178, International Monetary Fund.
- Yang, Weonho & Fidrmuc, Jan & Ghosh, Sugata, 2015.
"Macroeconomic effects of fiscal adjustment: A tale of two approaches,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 31-60.
- Weonho Yang & Jan Fidrmuc & Sugata Ghosh, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Adjustment: A Tale of two Approaches," CESifo Working Paper Series 4401, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2013. "Lessons Learned from Tax vs. Expenditure Based Fiscal Consolidation in the European Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1058, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:3:p:135-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.